• Çankırı Museum
  • Çankırı Museum
  • Çankırı Museum
  • Çankırı Museum
  • Çankırı Museum
  • Çankırı Museum
  • Çankırı Museum
  • Çankırı Museum

Çankırı Museum

Constructed between 1903 and 1905, the building served as the governor’s office until 1985 and the Çankırı Courthouse until 2012. It was allocated by the Çankırı Governorship to the Ministry of Culture and Tourism as the new museum building.
Sayka realised the revisions of the architectural conservation project during the implementation works in 2014. After the approval of these revisions by the Regional Conservation Council, the implementations were completed in 2016.
 

 

LOCATION CANKIRI
CLIENT MINISTRY OF CULTURE AND TOURISM
STATUS COMPLETED
TYPE CULTURE-BUILDING CONSERVATION-MUSEUM
AREA 2547m2
YEAR 2014-2015